Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- Hot drinks vending continued to be the main product category to contribute to the sales of vending in Romania, while packaged foods increased considerably from 2010 to 2013 to reach RON7.5 million. Vending remained underdeveloped both in terms of product range and number of machines, while sales hit a total of RON54 million in 2013.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Vending industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Romania?
- Is vending being aided by consumers' desire to eat on the go?
- Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Vending in Denmark
- Vending in Japan
- Vending in Turkey
- Vending in South Korea
- Vending in China
- Vending in Switzerland
- Vending in Austria
- Vending in Slovakia
- Vending in Venezuela