Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Value sales in vending declined in Switzerland in 2013, which was an improvement compared with the review period, as between 2008 and 2013 the channel declined at a steeper rate than in 2013. Due to strict regulations, the value decline registered by the largest category, tobacco products vending, continued to affect overall growth in vending. In 2013 tobacco accounted for nearly the half of the value sales in the vending channel in Switzerland.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vending industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Switzerland?
- Is vending being aided by consumers' desire to eat on the go?
- Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Vending in Denmark
- Vending in Japan
- Vending in Turkey
- Vending in South Korea
- Vending in China
- Vending in Austria
- Vending in Slovakia
- Vending in Venezuela
- Vending in Brazil