Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis: Vivartia Holdings SA.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Vivartia Holdings SA.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vivartia Holdings SA."
Canadean's "Vivartia Holdings SA.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vivartia Holdings SA." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vivartia Holdings SA."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vivartia S.A. (Vivartia) is a food processing company based in Greece. The company is involved in the manufacture and distribution of dairy products, frozen foods, and bakery and confectionery products in Greece and rest of Europe. The company's product portfolio comprises milk, cheese, yogurt, fruit juices, general frozen foods, readymade meals, pastries, snacks and croissants among others. It also operates a chain of quick service restaurants under the Goody's banner and a chain of cafe bars under the Flocafe banner. The company operates 27 production plants in Nigeria, Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Bulgaria, Mexico, Poland, Russia and Romania. Vivartia also operates 598,000 sales outlets and distributes its products to 30 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: