Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis: VPK Packaging Group NV: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "VPK Packaging Group NV: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VPK Packaging Group NV"
Canadean's "VPK Packaging Group NV: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VPK Packaging Group NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VPK Packaging Group NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VPK Packaging Group NV (VPK Packaging) develops and manufactures protective and logistical packaging solutions. The product offerings include corrugated cardboard, solid board cardboard, cores, tubes and edge protectors using recycled fibers. VPK Packaging also fulfills the specific needs of the customer in terms of supply chain optimization, timely deliveries, vendor managed inventories (vmi) and collaborative planning, and forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) services. It owns and operates 33 production facilities across 12 European countries. The company operates three highly specialized machines located in Dendermonde, Belgium for production of boards through its subsidiary Oudegem Papier NV. VPK Packaging is headquartered in Erembodegem, Belgium.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: