Las Vegas, NV -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/28/2014 -- Attendees of SXSW in Austin March 13th through 16th got a special surprise in the form of a digital mixtape packed with artists especially tuned to appeal to their musical appetites. WiFi PR Group launches its fourth volume of Indie Anthems, a compilation series of unsigned and independent talent from across the globe, chosen based on their musical abilities alone rather than their histories or accomplishments as a band or artist.
On Indie Anthems Vol. 4, you can enjoy a plethora of different artists spanning a variety of genres. At one moment, you may be nodding your head to slick hip hop lyrics from Starks & Heights’s track “Gestalt Concerto feat. Syd Popular” and the next chilling out with the poignant, romantic melodies of Katie Powderly & The Unconditional Lovers on their track, “Blue.” You can enjoy banging rock tracks like “Danger” from Sevens Revenge or dance along to funky, upbeat tracks like “Sources Say” from Spaceheaters.
WiFi PR Group assembles this group of artists out of an appreciation for the music itself. The company strives to produce a compilation that allows music lovers to sift through the endless amount of music available online. The effort also goes against the traditional ways that music fans are fed the music they most commonly listen to, such as through channels like MTV and radio. These artists might not have been heard on the larger scale they deserve if it wasn’t for compilations like Indie Anthems that give them a fighting chance to be recognized for their musical talents.
WiFi PR Group has released 5,000 downloads of Indie Anthems Vol. 4. At SXSW, 3,500 copies were handed out on download cards to festival attendees, and 1,500 downloads were then made available online through the Indie Anthems Bandcamp page.
WiFi PR Group is also celebrating the one-year anniversary of the first installment of its Indie Anthems mixtape series. To properly honor the occasion, WiFi PR Group has made an additional 250 free downloads available for each of the three previous Indie Anthems releases. This way, if fans enjoy the latest installment and want to access the older editions, now they can.
WiFi PR Group revels in being able to expose music lovers, music journalists and other music tastemakers to verifiable talent that it can stand behind. Regardless of the band or artist’s touring or song licensing history, the company believes in the bands it works with and is working to build a trusted brand that is a viable source for discovering great new music.
Indie Anthems Vol. 4’s 23-song track list includes:
1. Beat Circuit - Micro Mystikal 03:58
2. Ash Thursday - I'm Not Running 03:51
3. We Were Heads - Great Canadian Rock Song 02:07
4. The Waking Night - Hanging Cloud 03:54
5. StormKing - All Fall Down 04:52
6. Spaceheaters - Sources Say 03:54
7. Starks & Heights - Gestalt Concerto ft. Syd Poplar 05:56
8. D&D (Never Take My Rights) 04:11
9. Sean Reyes - Wasted Breath (Drumstep Remix) 03:43
10. Rory James & The Majestic - Crazy 04:50
11. Katie Powderly & The Unconditional Lovers - Blue 04:37
12. Wesley James - Bullets and Bathsalt 04:02
13. Beef Tea - Bring Me Along 03:30
14. Beautiful Machines - Tragic (free) 05:33
15. ALEESHA - Ecstasy 04:11
16. Specyal T - Almost Lover 03:24
17. Cristelle - Breakdown 04:17
18. Sevens Revenge - Danger 03:14
19. Tyne Darling - Punk Rock Girls 03:04
20. Sovereign Council - Down The Rabbit Hole 06:13
21. Teresa Hart - Don't You Kiss Me 04:15
22. The OffShoots - Resign 03:45
23. Haven Write - France Dark 02:33
About Indie Anthems Music
Indie Anthems Vol. 1 (SXSW 2013)
Indie Anthems Vol. 2 (Lollapalooza 2013)
Indie Anthems Vol. 3 (CMJ Music Marathon 2013)
Indie Anthems Vol. 4 (SXSW 2014)
Alisa St. Rock
WiFi PR Group
About WiFi PR Group
WiFi PR Group, http://www.wifiprgroup.com, based in Los Angeles, CA, is an innovative marketing force in the interconnecting worlds of Philanthropy, Business and Entertainment. Specializing in digital publicity and branding, WiFi PR works closely with its clients to create business to business and business to consumer campaigns.