Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- The good economic conditions prevailing in Uruguay, with increasing purchasing power on a yearly basis, allowed consumers to use more elaborate wound care than in the past. Sticking plasters and other wound care products have replaced the simpler wound dressings made of cotton wool and gauze of the not so distant past by consumers of every income level.
In 2012, Johnson & Johnson de Uruguay SA continued to be the undisputed leader of wound care with 48% value share derived from sales of sticking plasters and adhesive bandages. Laboratorio Apiter Ltda retained its second position with 14% value share, in this case from sales of gauze, tape and other wound care.
Wound care is expected to record a constant value CAGR of 3% over the forecast period, gaining two percentage points on the average of the review period. A wider range of products and a faster evolution of unit prices will result in faster growth rates than in the recent past (with the exception of the performance posted in 2012).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Uruguay with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Uruguay, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Uruguay market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Uruguay?
- What are the major brands in Uruguay?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in Belarus
- Wound Care in the US