Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/17/2014 -- Yoghurt is believed to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and to boost immunity among Chinese consumers. With rising health consciousness among Chinese consumers, demand for yoghurt is thus increasing. Some quality problems were found in yoghurt in mid-2012, with some spoonable yoghurt brands found to contain technical gelatine which was made by used shoes. Despite this, yoghurt and sour milk drinks is expected to see a healthy current value growth of 16% in 2013 over the previous year.
Euromonitor International's Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Sour Milk Products, Yoghurt.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Estonia
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in South Korea
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Taiwan
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Malaysia
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Macedonia
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Germany
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in the US
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Vietnam
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Canada
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Hungary