Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/23/2014 -- Value added products, particularly those containing pro/pre biotics, for example Activia from Al Safi Danone Ltd and Almarai Vetal Probiotic from Almarai Co Ltd in spoonable yoghurt and drinking yoghurt respectively, continued to drive growth in yoghurt in 2013. Improvements over the second half of the review period in terms of chilled supply chains and shelf space enabled these products to become widely available even in independent small grocery outlets and convenience stores. Increased...
Euromonitor International's Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Sour Milk Products, Yoghurt.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Dough Products Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Soy Products Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Milk Market in the UAE to 2017
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Soy Products Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Drinking Milk Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom