Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013 market report to its offering
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd (Zargon), formerly known as Zargon Energy Trust, is a Canadian-based oil and gas company. The company primarily focuses on oil exploitation. The companys exploitation techniques include primary, secondary and territory techniques for enhanced oil recovery from the brown field assets. Zargon operates in Alberta Plains South, Alberta Plains North and Williston basin in Canada and North Dakota in the US. In Alberta Plains South, it uses both secondary and territory enhanced oil recovery techniques. The Hamilton Lake, Killam and Bellshill Lake oil properties in Alberta Plains North provide the company large long life exploitation projects. Zargon is headquartered at Alberta, Canada. Zargon focuses on expanding its business operations through its new capital investment. In line with this approach, the company recently announced CAD 49m investment plan for 2014
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from The publisher, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit