Shootmyash General Manager Conor Gilbreath said, “RangeCloud™ simplifies managing multiple targets and multiple shooters. Now we can put our targets in remote areas with no broadband: indoor and outdoor ranges or even your backyard.”
Gilbreath added, “‘BANG’ is just better than ‘plink’. I love the sound of a real gun. A penny a shot is better than a dollar a shot. I get that with Shootmyash, an Airsoft gun and an iPhone or Android stuck in my pocket. I have complete freedom to move around. Any hour of any day is OK to shoot Airsoft and I can look at the screen for a final score.
“We’re running a RangeCloud™ beta at our office, and we are working on our first commercial pilot deployment in January 2012. A demo of iPhone and Android devices running one of four apps can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/user/conorTopgun.”
Shootmyash® (http://www.shootmyash.com) is focused on the world Airsoft sport market as a USA manufacturer, exporter and software publisher of interactive target training and entertainment systems. Shootmyash produces wireless “smart targets” called SmartAsh, crafted in fine U.S. hardwoods with embedded radio sensors that come to life as an interactive audio and scoring web application.
Interest has been high according to Google analytics since the beginning of the year – over 5,000 unique visitors from over 60 countries or territories have spent time on the Company’s website The top twelve countries showing interest are USA, Mexico, Spain, France, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Japan, Chile, U.K., Germany and Philippines. The Company is seeking qualified distributors, partners and shooting range operators worldwide to experience SmartAsh.
Other press releases from Shootmyash
- Shootmyash Adds Bang to “Rock, Paper, Scissors” with New Live, Multi-Shooter Airsoft Targeting Application - January 9th, 2013
- Shootmyash Co-Hosts Law Enforcement Event – Bridging the Gap between Policy and Practice - October 15th, 2012
- Shootmyash Introduces Leaderboard and Five New Apps for Airsoft Target Competitions - July 11th, 2012
- Shootmyash at USAirsoft Expo 2012 – Weekend of Heroes - May 14th, 2012
- Shootmyash Introduces ‘Killer’ App for Airsoft Targeting - February 17th, 2012
Contact InformationConor Gilbreath
Phone: 615 6MyAsh1