Author Brenda Kay (Gee) Fink has compiled some of her favorite recipes to show the reader “good old fashioned, simple and easy everyday dishes you can have on the table fast with perfection.” These recipes have stood the test of time – and most importantly the taste buds – of her children and husband of 45 years.
With staples like “Good Old Flour Biscuits” and “My Mama’s Missouri Cornbread,” Kay brings the reader home to “Mamas House Oh’ So Good Home Cooking.” Then she adds her own twist on the recipes. She grew up with the home cooking to make any cook want to become “an old fashioned cook.”
For the working mom who still wants her children to enjoy a home-cooked meal or the single cook who is tired of the “microwave” lifestyle… “Mamas House Oh’ So Good Home Cooking” is full of recipes that have fed generations and a perfect addition to any novice or experienced cook’s collection.
About the Author
Brenda Kay (Gee) Fink was born in the small town of Sanger, Calif., and has lived there her entire life. She is the mother of two daughters and was married to a wonderful man for 45 years. She is the grandmother of seven.
She lives on a farm outside of Sanger with all her cattle and horses. She is currently working on her second cookbook.
(When requesting a review copy, please provide a street address.)
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
Phone: 800-839-8640 ext. 5560