Wireless and Cellular, Telecommunications, Cable Television and IPTV, Internet and Computing
“This report looks at the companies and the industry: how they are changing and how one sector of a company can be growing while another is shrinking,” says Jeff Kagan, Industry analyst. “A great example is long distance. It was a growing industry until it disappeared a few years ago, costing many their jobs.”
A few years ago your job may have been in the hot and growing sector, but that may have changed as the industry matured. The industry is continually changing. It looks very different from a few short years ago and will continue to change.
Jobs are either hot or cool. Are you still on the right side? This is the same with all sectors.
This report helps you determine if your job is safe or whether you should consider a change. It uncovers new and growing opportunities and looks at what is coming next.
- How secure is your job for the long term?
- Are you on the right side, the growing side of the company and the industry?
- How will the industry continue to change going forward?
- Which parts are growing now, and which are beginning to shrink?
- Who will keep their jobs and prosper, and who will lose theirs, and why?
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
The answers have changed over the last few years and will surprise you. The companies are not the same places they were. The jobs have changed.
This gives you the power to know where you stand, and control your employment. It also looks at the best and worst times to make a change.
Making the right choice today will determine whether you will be happy and secure. Now is not the time to be sleeping. Make sure you have a seat when the music stops.
Companies discussed include:
For more information, visit http://www.jeffkagan.com/REPORT-1333-Changing_Wireless_Telecom_Jobs_Careers.htm
Jeff Kagan has followed the industry for 25 years.