How are Android, Nexus One and iPhone changing the wireless industry
This report also looks at how Google and Apple will impact others like RIM, Palm, Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola and others, as well as networks like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and others.
“Strategies are changing in the wireless industry. In a few short years the entire industry will look completely different. Will you be a leader or will you be caught by surprise?” asks Kagan.
The report discusses the changing wireless industry and the two companies that are not wireless companies yet are both leaders in their field and using their power to reshape this industry.
Smart phone growth is accelerating and will become dominant during the next few years. There are enormous opportunities and risks involved for every player, including handset makers, networks, network equipment, and App makers.
The wireless industry already looks much different over the last few years and that transformation will continue. Over the next few years it will look like an entirely different place.
This report discusses where the industry has been and where it is heading. It looks at the new opportunities and the hidden challenges. It looks at how certain leaders may lose their footing and become followers or worse. It has happened before in the 1990’s and it is about to happen again.
Click here for PREVIEW and additional information about reports: http://www.jeffkagan.com or http://www.jeffkagan.com/jeff_kagan_report_&_comment.htm
(1) Is Motorola coming back to life?
(2) What’s next at Sprint?
(3) Changing telecom job market 2010
(4) RIM Blackberry: How will new competition from Apple and Google impact the company?
(5) State of the industry 2010; wireless and telecom in transition
Click here for additional information about these reports: http://www.jeffkagan.com or http://www.jeffkagan.com/jeff_kagan_report_&_comment.htm
To be notified of upcoming reports, interested parties may send their names and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the list.
Companies interested in report include:
Boost Mobile (Sprint)
Time Warner Telecom
US Wireless Data
Virgin America (Sprint)
And more …
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationThe Jeff Kagan Report & Comment
Title: Telecom Industry Analyst
Phone: (770) 579-5810