What’s coming next? Opportunities, challenges and risks; looking at the changing industry and the companies who compete
This commentary and report is now available for purchase.
To be notified of upcoming reports, interested parties may send their names and email addresses to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.
This report looks at:
- Who is winning, who is losing and why?
- What is new and what is next?
- How will changing government regulation impact growth and opportunities?
- What new ideas, companies and brands are transforming the industry?
- Which companies, technologies and ideas are at the beginning of their growth curve, and which are at the end?
- Will the regular wireless handset market recover?
- Will the entire wireless market go smart phone?
- As the industry closes in on 300 million devices in the US, where will growth come from?
- What about the rest of the world?
Over the next few years the industry will continue to transform. New leaders will emerge. Old leaders will struggle. Well-known brands and strategies must be updated. New thinking continues to reshape the industry.
The good news is opportunities are enormous, but they look very different from the past. What do companies have to do for continued success? What new threats do existing leaders have to keep their eyes on?
This report is for industry executives, investors, workers, customers, advertising and public relations firms, regulators, media, students and more.
It looks at wireless and telephone companies and their competitors, as well as networks and handset makers. Included are industry groups like telephone, wireless and cellular, cable television, IPTV, Internet, and much more.
It takes a close look at many companies: what they are doing right and wrong and what is the next big threat they face.
More information about this report at http://jeffkagan.com/REPORTStateOfTheIndustry2010.htm at the http://www.jeffkagan.com web site.
Companies evaluated in this report include:
Boost Mobile (Sprint)
Virgin America (Sprint)
Partial list of other companies this report is valuable to:
Time Warner Telecom
US Wireless Data
And more . . .
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationThe Jeff Kagan Report & Comment
Title: Telecom Industry Analyst
Phone: (770) 579-5810