Second Book in Children’s Series Brings Back Familiar Faces for a New Adventure
In this book, Sarah is looking forward to the upcoming party for her sixth birthday. After a visit to the party store and a birthday dinner at home, Sarah goes to bed. Soon she wakes up to find Alice the Butterfly in her room, ready to take her off to Sugarland to help her friends, who have no place to go because Chocolate Falls is blocked and there are no chocolate chips on chocolate chip road!
Readers will recognize all of Sarah’s friends from the first book – and even make a new one. Illustrator Linda Shaw also returns to add her enchanting touch to the story with beautiful full-page illustrations.
Krakower says that Trouble in Sugarland shares a similar tone as his previous book.
“The wonderful thing about the Sugarland book is imagination,” he explains. “They are truly stories without any hidden meanings or lessons to be learned… just a good old-fashioned story full of make-believe that every child will love.”
Harold Krakower lives in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada with his wife, Molly. The couple has two children and enjoys spending time with their grandchildren. For more information, please visit http://www.sugarlandbooks.com.
Illustrator Linda Shaw is an award-winning artist who has cultivated her passion and talent for expressive story telling from a young age.
(When requesting a review copy, please provide a street address.)
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department