Infiniti Wins 2011 Residual Award By ALGriverside, ca, November 30, 2010 —
Riverside Infiniti confirms, Infiniti has won the 2011 Residual Award by ALG.
Infiniti has won the title of “2011 Best Luxury Brand” by ALG, which is a residual value award. The Infiniti QX was also recognized and named “Best Luxury Full-size Utility Vehicle”.
The ALG Residual Value Awards recognize the brands and vehicles in each industry segment that are predicted to retain the highest percentage of MSRP after a conventional three-year period.
“We’re honored that Infiniti has been recognized as having the highest projected resale value of any luxury brand in America,” said Riverside Infiniti General Manager, Bernie Perri. “The new QX56 blends a luxurious and comfortable interior with impressive power, we’re not surprised it was recognized, but we’re happy with its honor.”
Award winners are determined through careful study of the competition in each segment, historical vehicle performance and industry trends. Vehicle quality, production levels relative to demand, and pricing and marketing strategies are among the key factors that affect ALG’s residual value forecasts.
Riverside Infiniti’s helpful and knowledgeable sales staff, expert factory-trained technicians and state-of-the-art parts, and service department make Riverside Infiniti Infiniti/Nissan Inland Empire’s premier dealership. Visit Riverside Infiniti today at 3040 Adams Street in Riverside, Calif. or go to http://www.riversideinfiniti.com. Don’t forget to become of fan of Riverside Infiniti on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/RiversideInfiniti), and become a follower of Riverside Infiniti on Twitter (http://twitter.com/rsideinfiniti).
Riverside Infiniti is proud to serve the greater Riverside County area – including Riverside, Montclair, Tustin, Corona, San Bernardino, Corona, Mission Viejo, Moreno Valley, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Temecula, Duarte, Palm Springs, Ontario and Chino.
Other press releases from Feltman & Associates
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports Colette's Children's Home - April 4th, 2013
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports the Orange County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen - February 15th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA was Ranked the #1 Volume Dealer in California for 2012 - February 11th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA Proudly Supports the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® - December 12th, 2012
- Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Confirms, Dodge Announces Blacktop Packages For 2013 Models - November 19th, 2012
Contact InformationVanessa Martinez
Feltman & Associates
1901 Newport Blvd., Suite 165
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627