As a wireless analyst and tech analyst over the last twenty-five years Jeff Kagan has followed companies and innovative ideas in the rapidly changing wireless space.
He shares thoughts and opinion with the media, he writes columns, press releases and books on many of the companies and ideas in the marketplace including, networks, handsets, smart phones, wireless data spectrum, Apps and more.
Many ideas come from shows like CTIA Wireless 2012 as well as ongoing briefings from companies throughout the year.
In fact Jeff Kagan is currently writing a book on many of these innovative ideas and companies and will be looking for ideas to include.
In the spring and fall, around the CTIA shows many US and international companies are ready to show off their innovative ideas.
They are hoping the world will pay attention to them and they will get some coverage.
Every few years the wireless industry completely transforms itself. Is it getting ready to do so again?
As an analyst, columnist and author Jeff Kagan writes about many of the innovative ideas he discovers and discusses them with the media when they call for comments.
If you would like to discuss setting up a paid briefing please send him an email or make a phone call to discuss.
770 579 5810
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst, Columnist and Author
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst ~ Columnist ~ Industry Analyst ~ Wireless Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst, Columnist and Author
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810