Aptito, Inc., a software solutions company headed by industry pioneer, Gene Zell, has announced the official worldwide launch of its subsidiaries, bringing the self service iPad Kiosk with digital menu software and iPad POS to the international market.
“We are pleased to announce the expansion of Aptito to international locations,” said CEO and founder of Aptito, Gene Zell. “Aptito has now expanded to Europe and to the United Arab Emirates to offer our valuable digital menu and iPad point-of-sale solutions to international hospitality entities.”
Aptito’s All-in-One Solution is tailored to the end user. Years of design and beta testing have yielded fortuitous results. The All-in-One Digital Menu Solution with iPad POS by Aptito is available at a competitive monthly rate with no contracts or hidden fees.
With the solution, customers are able to create and design their own customized digital menus using the online interface with real-time synchronization. The digital menu software enables custom menu creation, side-scrolling specials, top-branded logo, actionable feedback features, imbedded social media plug-ins (Facebook/Twitter), and the ability to add high-resolution pictures to menu items to encourage more sales. The software communicates directly with Aptito’s unique iPad POS solution for real-time order tracking, inventory management and synchronized digital reservation system.
Customers can choose to opt for a complete digital menu solution using iPad tablets as menus that sync to the iPad POS system, or by using a self service iPad kiosk that includes the menu software as well as onboard iPad POS. Both solutions include Aptito’s signature iPad menu software – and both solutions also can include the iPad POS software for a reasonable monthly fee with no contracts.
Key Features of Aptito’s Visual iPad POS include:
- Management tools and configurations are cloud-based, and are accessible at any time.
- Simple, visual format eases training – the average staff member can be trained in minutes.
- Unique visualization aspect makes using and managing the POS system effortless.
- Smart inventory alerts staff when key menu items are running low on stock.
- Mobile POS communicator keeps staff informed of customer orders, and enables communication between digital menu, server and kitchen to streamline the customer experience.
- One-button reporting tallies up totals at the end of the day with exportable data.
- Digital employee timecard system eases staff scheduling.
- Offline POS ensures that even when the internet connection is down, the system is still operational.
- Includes remote, cloud-based access for owners and management.
- Includes suite of smartphone apps for online reservations, ordering and delivery.
- Includes multiple sales points for iPad POS system without added fees for multiple-use licenses.
- Does not require any third-party applications.
“Aptito is an all-in-one mobile/tablet digital menu and point-of-sale solution for the restaurant industry,” Zell explained. “Finally, connecting customers with restaurants without any third-party applications is feasible, affordable and high-tech… and is also worldwide.”
The company currently offers the industry’s most lucrative guarantee: a 90 day buyback guarantee on any service fees and software if profits do not increase during that given timeframe.
Zell emphasized that Aptito offers this guarantee to make their solution as risk-free as possible. As far as having to refund monies to-date per customer request on this buyback guarantee, he concluded that, “It hasn’t happened yet.”
Learn more about Aptito’s iPad point-of-sale (iPad POS) at: www.aptito.com.
About: Aptito, Inc. is a technologies company that is headquartered in the heart of New York City with locations in Los Angeles, Miami, London and Dubai. The company specializes in developing integrated and affordable, practical software solutions for food service entities and the hospitality industry, with a succinct focus upon developing innovative and intuitive iPad Menus, iPad kiosks and iPad POS Systems.
Other press releases from Aptito, Inc.
- Aptito, Inc. Announces Test Drive of its All-in-One Digital Solution by Featuring Four Free App Downloads on iTunes - August 30th, 2012
- Aptito Releases iPad Menu, iPad Kiosk & iPad POS App on iTunes as Free Downloads - August 17th, 2012
Contact InformationGene Zell
273 Ave X
Brooklyn, NY 11234