BMW Launches New Campaign To Spotlight The Future Of MobilityOrange County, CA, February 4, 2011 — February 3, 2011 – Buena Park, Calif., – Shelly BMW of Orange County in Buena Park announces, BMW USA’s “Wherever You Want To Go” campaign that has been created to spotlight the innovate BMW ActiveE vehicle that will be available in 2013.
The “Wherever You Want To Go” campaign will be a four-part documentary series about the future of mobility, which is intended to create a broader conversation about the future of mobility and to challenge existing consumer mindsets.
“This new campaign BMW has developed fulfills the need for a collective dialogue about the future of mobility,” said Darren Richie, Shelly BMW’s General Manager. “BMW is constantly trying to be innovative and inspire our drivers,” he said.
Each of the four BMW films will delve into the future of mobility through the lens of the cities we live in, our past, technology and invention and predictions of the future.
The BMW ActiveE will be an electric vehicle based on a BMW 1 Series Coupe that will use electric motor and battery cell technology developed in-house. It will represent the second phase of a three-phase electric vehicle development plan that will lead to a dedicated electric vehicle that will launch in 2013. The BMW ActiveE will be available for lease beginning this summer.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing BMW dealerships in the nation, Shelly BMW has served Southern California loyally for more than 15 years with some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the automotive industry. For more information about Shelly BMW or the 2010 BMW 7-Series, visit us today at 6750 Auto Center Drive in Buena Park or shellybmw.com.
Don’t forget to become of fan of Shelly BMW on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ShellyBMWCalifornia), and become a follower of Shelly BMW on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ BuenaParkBMW).
Other press releases from Feltman & Associates
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports Colette's Children's Home - April 4th, 2013
- Beach Blvd. of Cars Proudly Supports the Orange County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen - February 15th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA was Ranked the #1 Volume Dealer in California for 2012 - February 11th, 2013
- FIAT of Los Angeles at Motor Village LA Proudly Supports the Los Angeles County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® - December 12th, 2012
- Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Confirms, Dodge Announces Blacktop Packages For 2013 Models - November 19th, 2012
Contact InformationVanessa Martinez
Feltman & Associates
1901 Newport Blvd., Suite 165
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627