West Chester, PA, February 22, 2011 — Shootmyash®, a Pennsylvania-based software publisher and a manufacturer of smart target (SmartAsh) systems for the Airsoft market, announced today it will exhibit at the North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference, March 4-6, in High Point, North Carolina. http://www.naaexpo.com/
Shootmyash General Manager, Conor Gilbreath, stated, “This is the company’s first public showing of our patent-pending network target system. We believe this is a good show for us with a balance of conferences and exhibition. This expo should allow attendees to not only see and buy the latest Airsoft gear and products, but educate themselves on various topics in three different categories: Airsoft Suppliers, Field & Event Coordinators, and Airsoft Enthusiasts & Professional Users.”
Shootmyash produces “smart targets” crafted in ash and other woods that come to life as a Web application. SmartAsh, as they are referred to, are designed for target scoring and training, abuse, entertainment and potentially used as part of a Skirmish or MilSim (Military Simulation). http://www.shootmyash.com
SMART is the working acronym for Stationary Model Alternative Reactive Targets.
Headphones, earbuds or PA system is recommended as the interactive audio utilizes heavy weapon gun sound samples, sound effects and voice overlays to guide you along in training. Stream your favorite music or venue soundtracks in the background and get into a new Airsoft zone.
The company initially hopes to engage potential distribution partners in all English-speaking countries as well as Germany, France and Japan, where Airsoft activity is strong.
Video of North Atlantic Airsoft Expo 2010
Other press releases from Shootmyash
- Shootmyash Adds Bang to “Rock, Paper, Scissors” with New Live, Multi-Shooter Airsoft Targeting Application - January 9th, 2013
- Shootmyash Co-Hosts Law Enforcement Event – Bridging the Gap between Policy and Practice - October 15th, 2012
- Shootmyash Introduces Leaderboard and Five New Apps for Airsoft Target Competitions - July 11th, 2012
- Shootmyash at USAirsoft Expo 2012 – Weekend of Heroes - May 14th, 2012
- Shootmyash Introduces ‘Killer’ App for Airsoft Targeting - February 17th, 2012
Contact InformationConor Gilbreath
Phone: 615 669 2741
Alt. Phone: 615 6MyAsh1