Jeff Kagan Speaks At Company Meetings And Industry ConferencesAtlanta, GA, January 31, 2011 —
Known to have an opinion on everything Jeff Kagan pokes and prods everyone in the audience. “It’s my job to make them laugh and also feel uncomfortable and get them to think more carefully about these new opportunities, new problems and new threats. If I don’t get egg’s thrown at me (figuratively speaking, of course), and laughter then I am not doing my job.”
With a sense of humor and sometimes cutting commentary he examines the changing industry, who is winning, who is losing and why. He focuses on the key changes that are occurring now and what is coming next.
He discusses The Wave, which is the theory that separates winning and losing companies and why. See his web site for more info.
He helps executives focus on and lead the next big challenge, and which groups to focus on for long-term success.
He helps workers understand the changing industry and focus on taking care of customers to remain at the top.
He helps customers understand the changes and helps them see what is coming next and how to make the right choices today.
He helps investors see the direction of the industry, who the winners are, who the losers are, and why.
He has spoken at countless meetings over the last 25 years, large and small, offering motivating and often humorous keynotes to get the audience up and tuned in and ready for the meeting.
Jeff Kagan has appeared on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, PBS, ABC, NBC and CBS as well as dozens of other radio and television stations, newspapers and magazines and on the web.
Contact Jeff Kagan
Web site: www.jeffkagan.com
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810