Dan Hesse Has Critical Choice For Sprint Survival
Sprint is at a crossroads. Thanks to the changing marketplace it is at risk. Hesse pulled Sprint out of the nosedive a few years ago. They are making progress. Now other industry reshaping events are occurring.
What Hesse does during the next few quarter’s matters for investors, employees, customers and partners.
It will make the difference weather Sprint survives and thrives, or weather it doesn’t. Period.
My column runs on E-CommerceTimes.com
Colorful industry analyst sharing perspective on the changing industry for 25 years
770 579 5810
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810