Stumbling upon happiness? Money can't buy you happiness. Happiness lessons, happiness study, happiness studies, happiness theory, buddhism happiness, perfect happiness - what makes people happyVancouver, Canada, September 7, 2010 — Stumbling upon happiness? Money can’t buy you happiness. This is the result of several happiness studies, which all came to the same conclusion: happiness starts from within, because happiness is an inside job.
A summary of what makes people happy (including Happiness lessons, happiness study, happiness theory, buddhism happiness, perfect happiness tips) is available on the happiness blog http://www.amareway.org/
The review includes comments about The Financial Times artciel “We do not prosper by income or happiness alone” by Samuel Brittan. The How of Happiness: A New Approach to Getting the Life You Want written by Sonja Lyubomirsky, is designed to target the 40 percent of happiness that is subject to be influenced. Accordin to her research about twins, 50 percent of a given human’s happiness level is genetically determined (based on twin studies), 10 percent is affected by life circumstances and situation, and a remaining 40 percent of happiness is subject to self control.
Other press releases from AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
- Authentic Happiness Formula: A course in happiness & meaning - November 23rd, 2010
- New Year’s resolution 2011: a photographic essay of New Year’s resolution - November 23rd, 2010
- Zen: Bibliography and Webiography - November 22nd, 2010
- Why Animals Are Biologically Conscious - November 22nd, 2010
- Making Australia Happy: Making Australia Happy ABC reality show - November 22nd, 2010
Contact InformationFrank Ra
AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver
Phone: +1 206 792 9887