The story begins with one of the main characters, Ann, reminiscing of everything that has happened to her and her friends during their relationships. As her story goes on everything comes together, allowing the reader to connect with the characters in the story as well a few good laughs.
“By this time the sun was up and the winds were down. Virginia and Pete ventured out of the cave to take a little look around. It was gorgeous. Virginia had no idea where they were or how they were going to get out, but at that moment she didn’t care.”
The three couples include one who has been together for quite a while, another whose marriage is on the cool side, and a couple whose marriage isn’t all that exciting. The girls have all been friends for some years and were all married around the same time, making their bond extremely unique.
She teaches readers to cherish the simple things in life, not taking anything for granted. Any journey can turn into a life changing experience. Whether you need a good laugh or even just a smile, “Summer Flowers Some Are Not” is a great book to choose. This quick read will make any reader smile and maybe even reevaluate their relationships, for the better.
Hardcover, soft cover 96
Approximately 156 pages
$11.99 retail price
About the Author
P.A. Kowalski was born in Illinois but now she resides in Colorado with her husband of 37 years. She also has two grown children. When she isn’t writing, she loves to paint, her medium is oil. She also loves to cook and collecting recipes is another one of her hobbies.
AuthorHouse is the premier book publisher for emerging, self-published authors. For more information, please visit http://www.authorhouse.com.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationNick McMurray