Summer time is officially here and it is time to hit the beach. Many people go to the beach to get a tan and enjoy the water. If you are interested in tanning but not sure where to start, here is a list of ingredients that can help you understand tanning lotions a little better.
Aloe Vera: You have probably already know what Aloe Vera is but just in case. Aloe Vera is often thought to help with sun burns. When applied to skin it offers a cooling effect that helps sooth the skin and allows it to recover from a burn faster.
Benzyl Nicotinate: This product is often times found in
Other press releases from CEN
- New Probiotic - florALiV for Digestion Problems - May 8th, 2013
- CENERGY Products are NOW AVAILABLE - February 1st, 2013
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite - The New Way To Lose Weight - January 16th, 2013
- New OxyElite Pro - January 16th, 2013
- BPI B4 Fat Burner - Breakdown - January 16th, 2013
Contact InformationPhil Reeves
Title: Director Of Web Marketing
23005 N. 15th Ave. Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85027