The Newman Group and the Human Capital Institute Partner to Create Comprehensive Guide
The new book includes industry author Allan Schweyer’s valuable perspective on the history and development of the talent management discipline as we know it today. Complementing that view is strategy expert Ed Newman’s commentary on the state of the talent management as a practice, the solutions that support the practice, and insight on its future, as well as knowledgeable advice from strategy expert Peter DeVries on evaluating and selecting new technologies. The book closes with a Buyer’s Guide, which summarizes features, functions and vital information for today’s leading technology providers.
“The market for talent management technologies continues to evolve,” notes Newman. “Buyers are constantly struggling with new choices, new options, and the need to balance their solutions with their business goals. We set out to provide an overview that can help them better understand the technology market and make more informed strategic decisions.”
In addition to the printed guide, purchasers of the book will also have access to an online version of the Buyer’s Guide, complete with search features and new updates from providers – to be launched later this year.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationLindsey Landis, Author Solutions