This list is not in any particular order. I grouped similar companies together for clarity.
Bank of America
JP Morgan Chase
Pacific Gas and Electric
LA Department of Water and Power
Long Island Power Authority
I am sure your competitors who are not on this list thank you very much for winning this prestigious award and offer you best wishes for you to continue on the same path.
It makes their job much easier. As for customers and investors, well they are often a different story.
Companies should focus on the worker and the customer. If you keep them happy you will have a well run company and the investors will love you as well. Focusing first on the investor may make them happy for a while, but can gut the entire organization over time.
Visit my web site for more interesting stories at www.jeffkagan.com
770 579 5810
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810