Atlanta, GA, July 1, 2011 — Get ready, we may be about to replay the wonderful and explosive growth times of the late 1990’s as many companies, large and small, prepare for their Initial Public Offering.
IPO’s in the late 1990’s took many by surprise. Growth was incredible and everyone seemed to be a winner.
Tech Analyst Jeff Kagan was contacted by quite a few of these companies. They wanted him to get to know them so he would write about them in his column and talk with the media when reporters called.
Those crazy times may be about to repeat themselves. In the last several months the steak is really starting to sizzle once again. Once again we are heading down the same path.
Jeff Kagan is once again starting to get calls and emails from companies on the same IPO track. Some companies will be big winners while others will struggle. Timing is another key.
This next wave will be about a wider variety of companies. Not just about Internet companies, but also many innovative and high tech companies.
This next wave will affect every investor, worker, customer and executive. Are you ready?
Read his most recent column on the subject at http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/Fasten-Your-Seatbelts—Its-Going-to-Be-a-Wild-IPO-Ride-72727.html
Jeff Kagan, Tech Analyst
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810