Covering Companies, Ideas, Competition and the Changing IndustryAtlanta, GA, June 9, 2011 — Jeff Kagan has been a tech analyst for more than 25 years. As an analyst he covers the changing industry, companies, competition and technology.
He covers companies in Wireless & Telecom, Cable TV & IPTV, HealthTech and Health Care, Personal and Business Technology.
As a consultant he has worked with a number of companies and advises them on issues like technology, brand awareness, public relations, advertising, marketing and sales strategies.
He shares his opinion and comment through media interviews, blogs, speeches, books and reports.
The column has great reach as it is also carried on thousands of other web sites throughout the United States and worldwide and shows up on search engines like Google.
He regularly appears in the media offering comments to Fox News, CNBC, CNN, PBS, ABC, NBC and CBS as well as dozens of other radio and television stations, newspapers and magazines, blogs and the web.
If you would like to discuss working with Jeff Kagan and having him follow your company you are invited to contact him to discuss.
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810