MEDL Mobile Introduces The Newest Way To Center Your Chi Energy With “24/7 Chi”
Each of the twelve meridians is responsible for regulating a certain part of your metaphysical and neurospiritual being and corresponds to a certain 2-hour increment of the day. For example: your spleen meridian (9am to 11am) is the best time for hard work, intellectual challenges or handling emotionally burdening tasks. Your Kidney meridian (5pm to 7pm) is the time to relax, unwind and decompress. The balance and regularity of Chi flow throughout these meridians results in a happy, healthy and spiritually stable life!
Where traditional medications often cover the problem, 24/7 Chi offers a functional solution that can be easily incorporated into one’s day-to-day life. 24/7 Chi offers wellness at your fingertips with these key features:
Center yourself with 24/7 Chi:
- Automatic Chi Finder based on time
- Detailed profiles for all 12 meridians
- Activity recommendations for each meridian
- 3 different therapies for each meridian
- Step-by-Step walkthroughs for each therapy
- GPS Google Maps locator for Alternative Health Specialists
- Comprehensive favorites: Add any meridian, treatment of specialist
- MEDL Mobile Partners with Reality TV Phenomenon ‘DJ Pauly D’ to Create Branded Mobile Apps - August 17th, 2011
- Moving the Mobile Conversation Up the Food Chain - June 14th, 2011
- Lock and Download! It’s a Reloaded Fruit Blasting Blitz - May 20th, 2011
- MEDL Announces Plans to Purchase Thousands of Mobile Apps - March 2nd, 2011
- Learn to Draw – No Pencil Required - December 29th, 2010
MEDL Mobile is proud to call 24/7 Chi a Shiny MEDL Object
MEDL Mobile is on the cutting edge of mobile technology, creating iPhone, iTouch, iPad and Android applications for entrepreneurs, corporations, ad agencies and consumer brands. MEDL’s apps, known as “Shiny MEDL Objects” have been downloaded nearly 1,000,000 times, have been featured multiple times on Apple’s App Store, and have risen as high as #1 in the US and in many countries around the world. MEDL Mobile and MEDL’s apps have generated hundreds of millions of impressions with coverage that includes CNBC, CNN International, BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, The LA Times, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Esquire and Macworld. To date, MEDL has developed more than fifty applications – most of which are currently available on the Apple App Store. MEDL is currently in development on more than two dozen applications in various categories from sports to lifestyle, entertainment, beauty, fitness, social media and more. The company was founded by Andrew Maltin, a serial technology/software entrepreneur and Dave Swartz, a seasoned creative marketing strategist, who brought their combined 40+ years of experience together to build a trusted brand name in the mobile space.
Other press releases from MEDL Mobile Inc.
Contact InformationRalina Shaw - Spin Shoppe PR
MEDL Mobile Inc.