Author’s Specialty — Life Insurance — Highlighted in Important New Guide for Agents
Pierre’s passion for life insurance and his desire to help as many families as he can – in his lifetime and for generations to come – is a direct result of what he had to endure at age 16, when his 31-year-old mother died of a heart attack. This event fueled his belief in the importance of life insurance, and now his award-winning methods are illustrated in this informational new book.
“Increase Your Insurance Sales, Retention & Referrals Now!!!” outlines how every licensed agent can effectively present each client with the opportunity to secure his or her family’s future should a tragic event occur. He teaches agents his proven systems, as well as:
- How to generate more than $100,000 per year in life insurance sales
- How to generate more than $2,000 per day in property and casualty sales
- How to tap into the fortune in their current client base
- How to overcome the up-front “price wars” and focus on the value of the coverages at the time of a claim
- How to insulate clients from the competition and increase retention
- How to create an unlimited source of referrals
Packed with helpful information for agents and consumers who want to be knowledgeable about their options before committing to the policy with their own agents, “Increase Your Insurance Sales, Retention & Referrals Now!!!” tackles the hurdles often encountered on the path toward helping customers secure the income of loved ones and protecting their family’s future.
Melvin Pierre, Sr., an author, trainer and motivational speaker, has been in the insurance industry since 1978. A native of New Orleans, as a multi-line agent, he earned multiple sales award while serving his clients in that community for 22 years. As a result of his own personal family tragedy, life insurance became his specialty and he became one of the top life insurance producers in his company. He has worked in management for the last eight years and now works as a field sales manager, where it is his mission to present these concepts to as many agents as possible.
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
1663 Liberty Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403