“Touching Widows” captures the lives of four different women who share two things in common: the tragic death of their husbands and their subsequent loss of faith in God. Each becomes a victim of their circumstance, unparalleled to the next.
When Bishop – an angel sent from God – descends into the mortal realm, he must find a way to comfort each woman uniquely and restore their faith in a higher power:
“Bishop, why didn’t God save Glen?” Her question came forth child-like and innocent.
“I cannot answer that, the divine order of events are unquestionable regardless of tribulations. We must trust our Creator.”
“I understand,” she said, in the same innocent tone.
“If it’s any comfort to you, I had no for-knowledge of our encounter. I was even disappointed that I entered into the mortal world. Only when I met you, I realized why I was sent. It is the will of the Almighty. I cannot dispute it.”
“Touching Widows” touches on all emotions with enough tears to fill buckets, enough lust for a lifetime, enough pain to stop a heart and enough joy for a happy ending.
W. L. Samuel was born on the Caribbean island of Antigua, but grew up in New York. He studied business administration at Queensborough Community College. He is a second-degree black belt and has a passion for teaching the arts. Samuel dropped everything to pursue his dream of becoming a full-time novelist, but is now engaged in an agricultural project to ensure food security. He currently lives in Antigua with his wife and son, and enjoys having enough beaches to choose a different one for each day of the year.
ISBN: 9781434364456 – 6 x 9 – Paperback – 84 pages – $7.90
Other press releases from AuthorHouse
- ‘Dingle, The Helpful Ice Cream Cone Delivery Dog’: New Children’s Book Celebrates Helpful Attitude, Determination - July 15th, 2010
- Murder, Intrigue and Humor Combine in New Novel - July 15th, 2010
- Real Dracula Was A Savior to Many - July 14th, 2010
- When a Pet Harms an Infant: The Other Side of a Tragic Story - July 13th, 2010
- ‘The Story of Me’: The True Story of Prevailing Over Despair for a Second Chance at Happiness - July 13th, 2010
Contact InformationPromotional Services Department
Phone: 1-888-728-8467 ext. 5507