When animal lovers make a gift to D.E.L.T.A. Rescue, they are providing more than needed financial and medical support to over 1,500 family pets previously abandoned in the wilderness; their tax-deductible donations send a resounding message to the world that animals deserve a right to exist and receive love; they are keeping alive the true meaning behind “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
The latest to arrive at the mountaintop refuge is “Hearts,” a bright-eyed puppy born with a permanent smile. Unwanted, her previous owners placed her and her sisters in a manger made of flimsy cardboard and left it on the side of a desolate road.
Today, “Hearts” smiles with joy from her soul.
Photo of “Hearts”: http://www.ereleases.com/pic/DELTA-Christmas.jpg
“It must be our love that causes such a profound change in them,” said Grillo, who will present a Christmas Love Stocking, packed with goodies, to each of his 1,500 rescued animals beginning on the First Day of Christmas (Dec. 25). From that date to the twelfth day (Jan. 6) – Day of Epiphany, or awakening – the dogs and cats will receive a tiding of great joy from their personal stocking, made possible by wise men and wise women bearing gifts from all four corners of the globe.
To sponsor a Christmas Love Stocking or learn how to become a yearlong donor, go to http://www.deltarescue.org today.
Other press releases from D.E.L.T.A. Rescue
- D.E.L.T.A. Rescue Founder Starts Foreign Sales Agency to Promote Animal-Related Feature Films - December 16th, 2010
- Help Santa Bring Christmas Cheer to Rescued Animals - December 7th, 2010
- LA County Quietly Sentencing Thousands of Animals to Death - August 3rd, 2010
- Animals Are Angels in New Family Film - June 24th, 2010
- Dog Survives 7 Years in Desert - June 1st, 2010
Contact InformationSharon Bush
Phone: (424) 202-0190