One example is voice-mail. Many voice mail messages get to me instantly, as they should. However many more don’t. They eventually show up hours or even days late.
This morning, once again, I got a voice mail message. The only problem is it was from three days ago.
I missed the opportunity. This happens more times than I can tell you and it is very frustrating.
I have talked with others and they experience the same problem.
I have talked with several people at the wireless networks looking for answers and they have none. They say some have problems and delays and others don’t.
OK. But that does not help me, or the countless others who deal with this problem.
This is hurting their brand. Damaging their relationship with the customer. Don’t they want to make customers happy so they stay customers?
The wireless industry should heed this call.
They should realize that many more users would use their wireless phones more often if that was not a problem.
In fact many users may cancel their regular phone lines and use their wireless as their main line if they could get these technical glitches fixed.
The problem is we have experienced this problem for many years with the networks like AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and many others.
Where does the answer lie? With the networks or the handset makers or both? Does anyone have an answer to this ongoing wireless industry problem?
What is the answer?
Other press releases from Jeff Kagan
- Apple iPhone Sales Weaker Than Expected | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 14th, 2013
- Will FACEBOOK Launch Phone This Week? | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - January 13th, 2013
- Nokia Not Out of Woods Yet | Jeff Kagan Wireless Analyst - January 10th, 2013
- Why Microsoft Windows 8 Holiday Sales Were Soft, Jeff Kagan Tech Analyst - January 5th, 2013
- Sprint Nextel Acquiring Clearwire for Wireless Data | Jeff Kagan Industry Analyst - December 17th, 2012
Contact InformationJeff Kagan
Title: Tech Analyst ~ Telecom Industry Analyst
PO Box 670562
Marietta, GA 30066
Phone: 770 579 5810