Vancouver, Canada, October 11, 2010 — http://www.amareway.org/holisticliving/10/why-do-women-outlive-men/ publishes an article with some views about why Women, on average, live longer than men.
http://www.amareway.org/ devoted to living joyfully and scientific outreach, will cover this and other fields of research. AmAre stands for “being”: Aware and Accepting; Motivated and Meaningful; Active and Attentive; Resilient and Respectful; Eating properly and Exercising. In Italian, it means “to love”; in English, interconnectedness: (I)Am (we) are. This blog bridges Dharma, cognitive neuroscience, philosophy, psychology.
Other press releases from AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
- Authentic Happiness Formula: A course in happiness & meaning - November 23rd, 2010
- New Year’s resolution 2011: a photographic essay of New Year’s resolution - November 23rd, 2010
- Zen: Bibliography and Webiography - November 22nd, 2010
- Why Animals Are Biologically Conscious - November 22nd, 2010
- Making Australia Happy: Making Australia Happy ABC reality show - November 22nd, 2010
Contact InformationFrank Ra
AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver
Phone: +1 206 792 9887