New Year Resolution Ideas for 2011: list of New Year Resolution Ideas for 2011Vancouver, Canada, November 19, 2010 — A guide to New Year Resolution Ideas for 2011 has been published on http://www.amareway.org/new-year-resolution-2011-guide/new-year-resolution-ideas-for-2011/ which also offers advices about living happily and meaningfully.
Some New Year Resolution Ideas for 2011 include:
- Make more time for family and friends
- Quit drinking
- Lose weight
- Get out of a bad relationship / find true love
- Quit smoking
- Learn something new – learn Spanish, learn to play the guitar etc
- Read at least XYZ books
- Stick to a financial budget
- Do some volunteer work
- Give out more genuine compliments to others
- Try to be more tolerant
- Be on time for appointments & if you said you would be there, be there!
- Accept yourself and be happy with what you’ve got.
- Stop eating when you are bored
- Get a checkup. You know what I mean.
- Go to the dentist too.
- Visit a new destination
- Conquer a fear
- Help someone else without expecting anything in return & do it in secret.
- Reconnect with someone with whom you’ve lost contact
- Develop your confidence
- Expand your circle of friends
- Start exercising
- Go back to school / take a class
- Get out of debt
- Advance in your career
- Set aside some personal time for yourself each week
- Get out and be more social – make new friends
Other press releases from AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
- Authentic Happiness Formula: A course in happiness & meaning - November 23rd, 2010
- New Year’s resolution 2011: a photographic essay of New Year’s resolution - November 23rd, 2010
- Zen: Bibliography and Webiography - November 22nd, 2010
- Why Animals Are Biologically Conscious - November 22nd, 2010
- Making Australia Happy: Making Australia Happy ABC reality show - November 22nd, 2010
Contact InformationFrank Ra
AmAre Way c/o Institute of Subjective Well-Being
Vancouver, British Columbia Vancouver
Phone: +1 206 792 9887