Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Despite difficult economic circumstances, consumers do not limit purchases specified for their children. When purchasing baby and child-specific products, consumers pay increasing attention to their composition, selecting silicone- and parabens-free products. An increasing propensity towards private label baby and child-specific products was contributed to by a weakening in consumer purchasing power.
Nivea and Johnson & Johnson [Q; Procter & Gamble]remained the leading players in baby and child-specific products in 2013, achieving 19% and 10% value shares, respectively. Both companies offer a wide range of baby and child-specific products, broad distribution and widely recognised brand names. However, both companies lost share in 2013, which was down to the uncertain economic climate and consumers' shift towards less expensive products, including a positive performance of private label, achieving a 23% value share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Baby and child-specific products is anticipated to record a CAGR of 1% in value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The category growth depends on demographic trends. The birth rate is expected to decline over the forecast period in Poland. However, changes in consumer habits related to children's care are likely to push demand. An important role will be played by online forums, blogs and new websites aimed at parents who, to a large extent, will positively affect the overall performance.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Singapore
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Greece
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Hungary
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Australia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Latvia