Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/27/2014 -- Baby Food in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The baby food market consists of retail sale of bottled baby food, baby cereals, baby snacks, canned baby food and other baby foods.
- The Asia-Pacific baby food market had total revenues of $3.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 6.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 369.2 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4.7bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the baby food market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the baby food market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific baby food market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific baby food market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific baby food market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's baby food market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food in Japan
- Baby Food in Mexico
- Baby Food in the United Kingdom
- Baby Food in Canada
- Baby Food in the United States
- Baby Food in Brazil
- Baby Food in Germany
- Baby Food in France
- Baby Food in China
- Baby Food in Australia