Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/15/2012 -- CF101 (Dry Eye Syndrome) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2022 provides CF101 sales forecasts for US and EU5. In addition, it covers detailed clinical assessment of the drug, factors impacting drug sales, competitive landscape, and analysis of sales performance during the forecast period (2013-2022). The report also includes information on Dry Eye Syndrome. This report is built using data and information sourced from GlobalData’s proprietary databases, primary and secondary research using Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together with in-house analysis, by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Therapy area profile including patient population for the US and EU5.
- Analysis and review of CF101 including sales data
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- Analysis of the trends, drivers and restraints shaping and defining the markets
- In-depth analysis of CF101 Liquid including efficacy, safety, pricing, competition and other details which influence its sales potential
- Detailed sales forecast for 2013-2022 for CF101 in the US and EU5
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug’s performance
- Examine the historical sales performance of a drug in six major markets
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed/pipeline drug for 2013-2022 for all six major markets
CF101,IB-MECA, Can-Fite Biopharma, Phase III,dry eye syndrome,oral formulation,anti inflammatory agent ,
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: