Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/06/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Sweden's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- At the end of 2013, Swedish HNWIs held 39.5% (US$305 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings will increase to US$377 billion by 2018, accounting for 38.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 55.7% of the foreign assets of Swedish HNWIs.
- It was followed by North America with 16.1%, Asia Pacific with 15.4%, the Central and Southern America with 7.9%, Africa with 4.6% and the Middle East with 0.2%.
- Swedish HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 82.1% in 2009 to 55.7% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their levels of investment in Europe over the forecast period to 44.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging Asia-Pacific economies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nordea Private Bank, SEB Private Banking, Carnegie Private Bank, Cartella Wealth Management, Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking, SkandiaBanken Private Banking, Swedbank Private Banking, Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag, Handelsbanken Private Banking,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2013: The wealth management sector in Colombia is split between private banks, wealth managers and family offices.
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2013: Key challenges for Singapore are raising costs and stagnating income levels
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Israel 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Spain 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2013