Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/15/2014 -- Communications Equipment in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States communications equipment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The communications equipment market covers the retail sale of fixed-line and mobile telecommunications equipment.
- The US communications equipment market had total revenues of $10,517.8m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets, and discounters accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the US communications equipment market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $4,348.1m, equivalent to 41.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.0% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $12,193.9m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the communications equipment market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the communications equipment market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key communications equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States communications equipment market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the United States communications equipment market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United States communications equipment market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States communications equipment market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the United States's communications equipment market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Communications Equipment in the United Kingdom
- Fixed Line Telecoms in the United States
- Communications Equipment Retailing in the United States: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- United States Mammography Equipment Market Outlook to 2020
- Mining Equipment: Global Industry Guide
- United States Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
- North America Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Mammography Equipment Market Outlook to 2020