Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/04/2014 -- Summary
This report provides an overview of the Brazilian Dairy Food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development for effectively targeting the most pertinent consumer need states and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on the evolving consumer landscape.
- Brazil's Dairy market is one of the fastest-growing worldwide.
- Consumers aged 15 and under are the key consumers of Dairy products in Brazil.
- Brazilians select Dairy products based on their ability to meet age-specific needs. This doesn't just apply to children, with older adults increasingly aware of their specific nutritional needs.
- Although poverty rates have declined rapidly in Brazil, the low income of many consumers means they will seek out the best value for money products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report allows readers to identify the key demographic groups driving consumption in the Brazilian Dairy market, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. This enables the reader to identify the most important trends within the market and also determine whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
In particular, this report includes:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market are identified. The figures showcase the number of Dairy occasions attributed to specific age groups and gender, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Brazil and nine other countries across the globe.
- The report quantifies the degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- The report provides insight to highlight the "so what?" implications behind the data, and analysis of how the need states of consumers within the Dairy category will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Batavo, Danone, Fazenda Bela Vista, Fonterra Co-operative Group, Gloria SA, Grupo Pao de Acucar, Joint Juice, Koiwai Dairy Products and Kirin Brewery, Lacka Foods, Laticinios Tirolez Ltda, Leitissimo, Nata da Serra, Nestle, Piracanjuba, Polenghi, Powerful Yogurt, Yoplait
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Dairy Food Market
- Understanding consumer trends and drivers of behavior in the US Dairy Food market
- The Brazilian Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Ready Meals Market
- The Spanish Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Bakery and Cereals Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Meat Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The US Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?