Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Its Mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Mines, with other administrative entities such as the Mines Directorates, Geology Directorate and Mining Environment Protection Directorate intervening. The industry is primarily governed by the Mining Code; Law No 007/2002.
- The Ministry of Mines formulates government policies related to the mining sector based on the national mining code.
- Under the guidance of Ministry of Mines, the Mining Registry is a public entity with legal status and administrative and financial autonomy to register the deeds provided for in the Mining Code.
- The Directorate of Mines is responsible for inspecting and monitoring mining activities, which include health and safety, work practice, production, transport and sales.
- The department has the power to implement mining regulation for environmental protection and the technical evaluation of the mitigation and the environmental impact study as well as the environmental management plan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines Democratic Republic of Congo's governing bodies, governing laws, mining licenses, mining rights and obligations and key fiscal terms which includes royalties, corporate income tax, property tax, tax on vehicles, depreciation, loss carry forward, withholding tax, exceptional tax on expatriates' salaries, and VAT.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Uzbekistan's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Kazakhstan's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Philippines's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- India's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Brazil's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Turkey's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Peru's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014