Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/21/2014 -- In 2012, dog and cat food packaging unit volumes saw an upward tendency in line with rising care among Polish consumers about their pets combined with a shortage of time for preparation of pets' meals from scratch. Dog and cat food has developed, stimulating a respective increase in packaging utilisation. Dog and cat food packaging grew by 10% in retail unit volume terms in 2012, equivalent to almost 50 million additional packages.
The number of packages used in dog and cat food is predicted to increase by a 9% CAGR over the forecast period. The development potential of the market is bright due to the still low share of pet owners who purchase ready-made food for their pets. Following patterns in Western European countries, fewer and fewer dog and cat owners will be giving their pets the same food they consume. The consumers who decide to feed their pets with ready-made food will usually start out purchasing cheaper economy products, including private label. As time passes, some of them will switch to higher-quality and thus more expensive products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in Poland?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in India
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Germany
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Argentina
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Taiwan
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Canada
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the US
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the Philippines