Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/31/2013 -- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) is a medical equipment company. It carries out the development, production, marketing and distribution of minimally invasive medical devices that are used in the treatment of urological diseases. The company offers its products and services through its two divisions, namely, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) and Urology Devices and Services (UDS). Its major products include Ablatherm HIFU minimally-invasive treatment for localized prostate cancer; and Sonolith extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripters (ESWL). The company also offers services such as mobile services for HIFU and lithotripters, training centers and after sales services. EDAP's products are utilized by large hospitals, urology clinics and research institutions. It has subsidiaries in Italy, Germany, Russia, the US, Japan, Korea and Malaysia. The company markets its products through its own sales force as well as through a network of distributors and agents. EDAP is headquartered in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company seeks to capitalize on its expertise in ESWL and its position in urology to achieve long-term growth. EDAP's strategy is to apply HIFU technology toward the minimally invasive treatment of other medical conditions beyond prostate cancer.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the EDAP TMS S.A. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- EDAP TMS S.A. Market Share Analysis
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Brainsway Ltd. (BRIN) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Endosense SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- FK-Biotecnologia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Misonix, Inc. (MSON) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis