Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/29/2014 -- Food Colors Market By Type [Natural (Anthocyanin, Carotenoid, Caramel) & Synthetic (Blue, Green, Red, Yellow)], Application (Beverage, Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy & Frozen product, Meat product) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
A wide range of food colors are available for the consumers to use. Natural and synthetic food colors are used to restore the faded color of the product during the processing. Increased awareness towards the side-effects of synthetic colors usage has caused a surge towards natural food colors that are regarded as safe for consumption. The market is driven by the natural colors and is expected to grow faster than the synthetic and nature identical colors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the food color market. Food colors such as natural, synthetic, and nature-identical have been identified in the report. This research report categorizes the global market for food colors based on types, applications, and geography.
FOOD COLORS MARKET SIZE, 2012-2019 ($MILLION)
e - Estimated, p - Projected Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The food color market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2014 and 2019. The market growth is associated with the increasing consumption of processed food in both developed and developing countries. North America has the largest share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific represents the fastest-growing market, due to the large consumption of ready-to-eat foods in this region.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Diagnostics Systems Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Starch Derivatives Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Dietary Fiber Market - Global Trends & Forecasts up to 2019
- Packaged Food in Hungary
- Probiotics Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Cereal Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Packaged Food in Ireland