Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/10/2014 -- Juice extractors is growing in popularity as a healthy diet was desired by many consumers. Juice extractor manufacturers are expanding in retailing channels to boost sales under such a well-being trend. For instance, juice extractors is linked to organic grocery stores and sells juice extractors right next to the fresh fruit corner. Within juice extractors, the type which processes all fruit and vegetables skin, pulp, and seed is more popular than the types that leave these behind. It is known that core nutrients are included in these three parts; thus consumers wish to consume them.
Hurom LS Co Ltd led food preparation appliances with 30% volume share, followed by NUC Electronics Co Ltd with 12% volume share. These two manufacturers are gaining popularity with high sales in juice extractors. Their products are known as a 'slow juice extractor' that uses the method of stone hand mill to protect nutrients. Unlike other juice extractors, the slow juice extractors grind all seeds and peelings of the fruit and vegetable. Many nutrients are included in the seeds and skin and thus preferred by consumers. Hurom LG Co Ltd has the most powerful brand in slow juice extractors due to first mover advantage.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Juice extractors is expected to continue its high growth among food preparation appliances, with continuous consumer demand in healthy drink consumption. New competitors are entering which basically shows expectations for juice extractors' potential. For instance, E-Mart launched a private label product in 2013 and expects to carry out marketing through its retail outlets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Food Preparation Appliances industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Food Preparation Appliances industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Food Preparation Appliances in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Food Preparation Appliances in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Has there been a growth in penetration for food preparation appliances?
- What is the category share for food processors? Is this a growth opportunity market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in Romania
- Food Preparation Appliances in Turkey
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Saudi Arabia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Italy
- Food Preparation Appliances in Portugal
- Food Preparation Appliances in Canada