Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Biorefinery Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.
A biorefinery is a facility that is used for converting biomass into fuels, power, heat and chemicals. Chemicals such as acetic acid, liquid fuel such as bioethanol and biodegradable plastics such as polyhydroxyalkanoates can be produced from biorefinery used woods and other biomass feedstocks.
Analysts forecast the Global Biorefinery market will grow at a CAGR of 8.93 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Biorefinery market can be segmented into three technology categories: Industrial Biotechnology, Physico-chemical, and Thermaochemcial.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17841.
Global Biorefinery Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global BI and Analytics Platform market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Renewable Energy Group Inc.
- Neste Oil OYJ
- UOP LLC
- Valero Energy Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Abengoa Bioenergy Corp.
- Aventine Renewable Energy, Inc.
- BP Biofuels North America LLC
- Cargill, Inc.
- Poet LLC
Key Market Driver
- Depleting Natural Resources.
Key Market Challenge
- High Cost of Installation.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Demand for Bioethanol.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?