Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- Smaller-sized stores are leading the way in grocery retailers with convenience stores posting a strong performance. Convenience stores have continued to grow their product offerings with an expanded range in prepared, cooked and fresh foods. Convenience store chains have also further upgraded their stores. Carrefour has also sought to downsize with seven supermarket-sized Carrefour Market outlets now open and a move into Taichung and Kaohsiung. PX Mart expanded its i-Mart fascia, which offers a more comfortable and premium shopping experience, to a total of 5 stores by mid-2013 after introducing it in the second half of 2012. The company aims to convert another 10 selected existing PX Mart outlets to i-Mart to reach 15 by mid-2014.
President Chain Store Corp (7-Eleven) is by far the most important player and is the fastest-growing player in sales. The company has been staying ahead of the pack in terms of actively in upgrading its offerings, for example being the first convenience stores to offer an expanded range of prepared foods and indoor and outdoor store seating. The company continues to maintain its leading position in the retail industry with its innovative marketing approach.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Steady growth is expected in grocery retailers. Price will likely remain an issue with value continuing to be the key driver overall amongst consumers. Retailers can be expected to continue to improve the in-store experience to create a more comfortable shopping environment and to differentiate themselves where the ability to lower prices is severely restricted.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Grocery Retailers industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Grocery Retailers industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Grocery Retailers in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How is grocery retailing performing in Taiwan?
- Are consumers switching towards more convenient grocery channels?
- Are independent and family run grocery stores coming under pressure in Taiwan?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Grocery Retailers in Russia
- Grocery Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in Germany
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Grocery Retailers in Brazil
- Grocery Retailers in Hungary
- Grocery Retailers in Ireland
- Retailing in Mexico