Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of groSolar - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
groSolar - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
groSolar is an independent provider of solar energy solutions for the commercial and residential applications. It serves the 1-30 MW commercial markets with complete EPC, financing, and development services. groSolar has offices and warehouses in New Jersey, California, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Vermont, among others. It integrates components from leading solar manufacturers including Canadian Solar, Motech, ZepSolar, Renusol, Satcon, SMA, Fronius, and UniRac into simple solar energy solutions. The company has designed and completed more than 2,000 solar power installations.
groSolar Key Recent Developments
Sep 27, 2013: groSolar Installs Two Solar Projects for Massachusetts Utilities
Sep 04, 2013: groSolar Opens Second Vermont Office in Rutland
Aug 21, 2013: groSolar Welcomes Timothy Heinle to its Business Development Team
May 13, 2013: Canadian Solar Completes Solar Power Projects In Massachusetts, US
Mar 14, 2013: Advanced Energy's Solar Inverters Power Keystone Solar Project In Pennsylvania, US
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit